Wednesday, May 11th
The day before I asked Mom and Dad what they would like to do today. They'd simply like to be with us...and maybe paint.


Mom and Matthew went through the entire alphabet. Mom printing one letter and Matthew the next.



Mom went easily from one activity to the next with Matthew and Kaitlyn. "They're quick, they're bright - it's good to keep moving from one thing to the next. Matthew especially has got it and is ready for more stimulation. I wish I'd known that for Jeff."

Very relaxing, no pressure or agendas.
Right after this the day went black. Literally. A thunderstorm passed through and to the northwest of us they received egg sized hail. Dad said he has never seen anything like it.
We were so thankful that we had been out and about yesterday and home today. Matthew was ready to go out with his umbrella and walk in the rain. For it was coming straight down and he really likes his umbrella. Dad quickly got him back inside and wisely said, No, we'll do that another time.






No comments:
Post a Comment