Adam is dusting off his golf clubs since there is a Buckskin Golf Tournament tomorrow. He's been talking up his 'vintage set' he snagged for $5 to his co-workers. I think they are all a little curious to see Adam play. Dad thought he should borrow somebody else's. Matthew is all for trying to talk Daddy into letting him go along.This morning Adam participated in the farmers market here in town. It was the first one of the season, so a little small. But he really enjoyed it. Since he is still a 'master gardener in training' this was counted as some of the time he needs to finish his training.
The kids and I got there just before they closed up. And we really enjoyed it too. It is right next to the community garden so we also took a little walk through that. That is the prettiest one I have ever seen. Well...compared to MSU's student family housing community garden : ) But very beautiful and well maintained. It even has a large herb garden. All very inspirational.
No comments:
Post a Comment