
10.) He loves to wear his cap just like Daddy. Especially when playing baseball. He'll expertly 'punch it out' to its proper shape, put it on just so (Mommy doesn't do it quite right) and even will tuck his hair behind his ears sometimes.
9.) He got his first set of markers for Christmas and he Always puts the lids back on the correct colors. Not one has dried out yet from a lose lid.
8.) He love sports. I really believe he's gone through the actions of almost all of them.
7.) He is so social. I get to meet people everywhere we go of every age.
6.) He has his own language and has been modifying it ever since he was born.
5.) "Cookin' with my Dad" is one of his favorite things to do.
4.) He's been opening and closing drawers ever since he started crawling. Only recently did he accidently pinch his finger. (Twice that I've seen.)
3.) Say's "please, thank you, excuse me, no thank you."
2.) He taught himself how to pitch baseball by watching the movie "Sandlot." Even the neighborhood kids will say he's pretty good.
1.) He figured out how to open the gate out of our yard. From inside the house I called out that he stay in the yard. He did.
No comments:
Post a Comment