Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 14th, Thursday 2009







Adam will get off of work at the regular time and off we will go to Amsterdam tonight! It's about 20 miles west of Bozeman. Today went really well with packing. I even got all the regular meals, dishes, naps and laundry finished along with it! Times sure have changed. I believe Adam has packed us up entirely for trips the past four years. Suitcases out, filled, into the car...everything. To keep our little kids content and happy - a lot of focus goes into this apparently. It is so nice to see life continuing to evolve towards balance of all things!


Last month we visited up to Malta. As we reached Sheridan on the way up, about 100 miles out of Gillette, I was seriously considering returning home. Adam would have time off, and we could rest up after all of the "excitement" we had already had thus far. Thank goodness we continued on - and Kaitlyn became an excellent passenger during that vacation. This trip took all of the benefits from the last time and was very enjoyable. We arrived quite late - but Adam and I had such a nice visit while the two little ones slept and slept. So nice to hear all the latest and greatest going's on from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment