Doing it like the southerners do! He get's very unhappy if I try to take it away! It feels so good against his gums, with a little give, and flavor.
Fun dressing up for church. Matther now officially says, "Kaitlyn." Up to now he had always said, "Sayen." I think it started from our bedtime music CD we often listen to. When Kaitlyn was a baby, Matthew was listening to one of the songs about a sailor on the blue sea, "Little Sailor." And he said, "That's Sayen's song!" He had thought it was saying her name...sailor sounded liked Sayen, which he understood to be her name... Kind of a stretch, but at the time I just agreed and didn't think much about it. It stuck! Until now.

We've been having a lot of showers, but this was a big one! The shower before this really turned all the grass and countryside green! Seemed like overnight, from brown to lush green. So beautiful to see!

Happy Valentine's Day!




























No comments:
Post a Comment