Saturday, November 14, 2009

Three snowstorms in October


Our second snow for October. About 3-4 inches.
Matthew really enjoys his scooter from Blake!

Kaitlyn always like to brush her teeth with us. She insists! She's also started eating finger food, October 12th. And she loves bouncing on the couch when Matthew has taken all the cushions off. Such a cute little laugh. Bouncing is also a favorite. On the 21st Kaitlyn stood up without hanging on to anything! She is moving along so fast! A couple days later she also started to do little scoots. Scoot, scoot, scoot, moving along with something in her hand. This way she doesn't have to put down her treasure to crawl to where she wants to go.





If Kaitlyn needs a little cheering up, we just let her stand next to something. She enjoys it so much!







One day Matthew just lined his little cars up like this. Growing up! He says the cutest things, too, especially with the very apparent absence or his l's and s's. "I yike it! Open the yid pease. Look at my 'eg (leg). That's a 'ot!"
"Otay. There are you. I don't want to miss Daddy today. Welcome home Dad!! (he say's this every night.) Look at that 'moke! Matthew check the 'moker? That's yicky! I'm gonna take a hide, right in the door. (when he peeks through the door) Please I have it? I could kocklate all day." (While watching Sesame Street's bit on how chocolate is made.)


No comments:

Post a Comment