


Today we went down to Wright, Wyoming to the mud racing. Adam knows some friends who are always working on their trucks and telling him quite a few details about it all. So it was fun to see them race. And they all won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the super stock truck race! When we went over to congratulate them, they said to let them know when we come again and Adam could ride with them in one of the heats. Matthew was all for that.
I wasn't thinking Kaitlyn and I would see much action. But we had her ear protection on too, and she practically slept through the whole thing. Those ear "muffs" sure work great. At the end of the day I had taken them off. One truck was just driving away and it really worried her. So I quickly put them on again and she was as happy as could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment