Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year













Matthew has a cute way of saying so many things. "Here are they!" when locating a lost treasure. "I think so, not. It's Nasty!" with emphasis. "That's Not good!" And with a real big laugh, "that's not funny!" And after coming back from Grandpa and Grandma's after New Year's, "that's dangerous," with very good enunciation.

Matthew's favorite question has become, "How?" We hear it often throughout the day. And after visiting Papa in Malta, he really likes the word, "fantastic!" He has always talked out loud while looking at books. Talking over what he sees and thinks about them. We have a Disney set of learning books that he really enjoys. And he'll talk about each Disney character that he sees throughout them. He also continues to talk out loud when he is out back by himself. Whatever he's thinking, I believe he almost always says it. I often tell the story of when he was first born, I didn't know too much about babies. I thought they either cried or were mostly silent. Not Matthew. From the moment he was born he started right in on his baby talk. Not even high pitched coos like adults can baby-talk back and forth with babies I had seen. But very low grunts and different sounds. What a sweetie. He also just started to sing this past month. He has quite a low voice. So great to see these sweethearts come along.


No comments:

Post a Comment